Pink Saturday

il_fullxfull.33257125

IMG_1003.JPGToday is Pink Saturday and Bev from How Sweet The Sound is hosting this fun day.

il_fullxfull.33036652


IMG_1003.JPGMy sister Susan sent me a really wonderful package this week filled with inspiration and ingredients for my creative muse to take flight. I'll share it as soon as I create something with her ingredients.

il_fullxfull.51003067

IMG_1003.JPGSusan is the knitter in the family, and I thought I would share some pink knits from her collection.

IMG_1003.JPG

il_fullxfull.51991866

IMG_1003.JPGOh, and here comes her model Fiona...

il_fullxfull.21706528

IMG_1003.JPGSusan makes dog coats too.

il_fullxfull.21361361

IMG_1003.JPGNow her knitting designs can be found HERE.

il_fullxfull.105371206

IMG_1003.JPGAnd her Vintage Treasures Chest can be found at her shop called GO GO BOOTS VINTAGE.

il_fullxfull-1.105905564

il_fullxfull.107872791

IMG_1003.JPGAnother pretty shop is called Boutique de Bijou and is filled with her earring designs and treasures to create lovely jewelry.

il_fullxfull.102508798

IMG_1003.JPGNow I was traveling through Pink Saturday posts last week...

Travel in Blogland




and I discovered this really lovely place. Denise Marie over at Bloomin has the most delicious blog, and it's PINK!! So please visit our Pink Saturday friend.















My sister, Susan and I are forever sending each other photos and links to dreamy places.


We dream of Tuscany, and Paris.




We dream about meeting at Coopers Beach in the Hamptons like we did when we were young girls. We dream about taking flight and traveling to far away lands together on artist retreats extraordinaire.

Susan & me...a blast from the past





My Sister Made ThisWe dream of meeting with paintbrushes in hand and a bit of wanderlust. Oh yes, did I tell you that she paints too. The name of the song for this post is I'll Meet You There.

My creation
Joyce said...

Hi Karen -
Love your sister's knits. I especially love the hat with the little hearts. Too Cute!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Karen dearest,

Fiona is a SUPER MODEL! Oh what a cute beastlette!!!!!

Karen, talent runs in your family and I thank you for sharing the richness of your sister's knitting style. I am having an itch to knit a scarf and embellish it with crystal rhinestones! Oh, always with the glitter...I can't help myself!

How are you dearest one? Precious and wonderful, you inspire us every day. Blessings to you,

Anita

Anonymous said...

Your sister is a such a talent, too! What fun you two will have when you do get together and "create". I hope you do someday soon.

Have a great Pink Sat.!!! Dana

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Alot of talent runs in your family! Your sisters knits are wonderful...wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen I love your post and gorgeous shop links Thank You..My little CeCe needs a sweater!
..HAPPY PINK SATURDAY
DENISE

Vee said...

Lots of talent dropped on your family! Hope that you gals get to live one or two or all of those lovely dreams. Off to follow some links.

Kdottie Designs said...

noodle2007
Karen ~ Your sister has wonderful knits! I think you and your sister should just take a break from all your creative endeavors and together visit one or more of the places you dream of...why not? Happy Pink Saturday.

Kdottie Designs said...

Karen ~ Your sister has wonderful knits! I think you and your sister should just take a break from all your creative endeavors and together visit one or more of the places you dream of...why not? Happy Pink Saturday.

Birgit said...

Hi Karen,

It's my first Pink Saturday and also my first visit to your blog. Lovely stuff there! :)

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit

ThriftyAnnabella said...

So many great pinks! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!

Betty said...

How lucky you are to have a sister who shares your love of art and creating art! I had four brothers and always wanted a sister!
Have a wonderful pink Saturday Karen. I am going to have a look in your sister's shops!

Kathleen Grace said...

I love all your sisters pretty knits and jewelry! I need to go check out her vintage shop too! How wonderful that you have sisters that you are so close to:>) Happy Pink Saturday!

LiLi M. said...

Happy Pink Saturday Karen and to your talented sister too. That hat looks to cute on you! You shouldn't save it for any parade only!

Nancy said...

Definitely inspirational! Happy Pink Saturday!

Elaine said...

Blessed with talent you and your sister are. I love the teapot ...will visit some of the places you mentioned

Denise Marie said...

Awwww, you have such a wonderful blog. I feel so honored!

Pink Love girlie!!

Marie said...

Those knits are GORGEOUS, as is Fiona too of course. Happy PS!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Happy Chinese New Year giveaway

Pam said...

Love all the great knitted items. So cute.

Happy Pink Saturday

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Karen... Wow two talented Sister's,, how wonderful.. your sisters knitting is so pretty,, she makes socks!! how cool is that... love all the Pink Pretty Photos,, I hope all your dreams come true,, for both of you.... Happy Pink Saturday


Pink Hugs;
Alaura

One Knit One Purl said...

Hi Karen,

Thank you for the post about my knits! You are a great sister! Can't wait to stroll around Paris and Tuscany!

Thank you, Joyce, Anita, Dana, Penny, Denise, Vee, KDottie, Birgit and Annabella for your comments!

Susan

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Karen, you and your sister are so pretty, and also so creative. If the two of you do get together with paint brushes in hand, I can just imagine the beauty that would be produced! (loved that picture of "Traveling Blogland"). laurie

Tiffanee said...

Love the knitted goods!! The model was pretty cute also!! Love the teapot. Happy Pink Saturday!!

Dave Jackson said...

Karen,

Thanks for including us on your super fun Pink Saturday! We're grateful!

Beautiful blog and inspiring.

Kind regards,
Dave Jackson
Three Best Beaches

Tristan Robin said...

great post!

love that bowl ... I'm on my way to check it out!

Have a terrific weekend

♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Tristan ♥

Claudia said...

Karen-- I keep thinking I will win the lottery and do exactly what the two of you are dreaming of! Maybe we ALL could go.

(note to self: start purchasing lottery tickets! ha!)

You both have such style and grace -- I have come to realize that if I could i would hand pick my friends and we could all live one near one another to inspire :)

Well... maybe i will just have to settle for blog land -- and stop whinning LOL

Hugs!
Claudia

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My sweet,

Thank you for coming to get lost in the Dutch masters and my dear Dutch pals....the Dutchess is especially kind and her and I go back and forth with her characters and mine. If you have ever visited NOWHERE, you will see my art work, hers and another dear soul by the name of Patricia. The Dutchess inspired me to pick up the pen and pencil again after many, many years of not drawing. Ruben just today, bought me a graduation gift; a beautiful drawing/drafting table. I am so excited how God has brought me full circle back to the talent he have me at birth. I am rusty, but with work, I think I can crank out the style I love so, and that is just simple ink sketches of silly animals!!!! Check out Nowhere and any post that you see by CCC, that is my art.

Thank you for your uplifting comments; you know, I dream of publishing.

God's will, hard work, perseverance, who knows?

Bisous, Anita

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hello Karen,

Happy PiNk to you...Love all of your pinks this week. I'm glad your sister has joined in for the fun too. :0)

I love all of her knit pieces...I crochet and have a fiber obsession along with the fabric. :0) I'm sure she does to.

Have a great day...

♥ Love & Faerie Dust ♥
Stephanie

Sherry from Alabama said...

Ooh, so many pretty pinks! I especially love the tea pot. Hope you have a great week!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -