Mosaic Monday

Aqua ribbon & bow





oday is Mosaic Monday, and Mary from Little Red House, is hosting this lovely day.  








Aqua ribbon & bowI just love ribbon...

Aqua ribbon & bow



Ribbons & RosesAll sizes and shapes.

Aqua ribbon & bow

Aqua ribbon & bowA little Vintage,

DSC07218

orange-ribbon-check-with-green-pinA few French,

embellishment-french-ribbon

orange-ribbon-check-with-green-pinand different colors.

ribbons for ribbon lady

orange-ribbon-check-with-green-pinand arrangements.

My creation

Aqua ribbon & bowSo I thought this Monday's mosaics might be filled with them...

My creation

vintage ribbons and trimHave a beautiful day.

My creation

homespun-all-this-and-ribbon-tooand night.



Heaven's Sky

Aqua ribbon & bowThe name of the song for this post is Ribbon in The Sky.

pink-ribbon-notecard-karenharveycox
A Bit of the Blarney said...

How ingenious!!! Pretty too! Cathy

Snap said...

What fun, Karen! I love ribbons. Brought a smile to my face!

Vee said...

Ribbons! I love them, too. That French one is so pretty...I don't think I've ever seen one quite so lovely.

BailiwickStudio said...

I love ribbon too! I have boxes and drawers full, and I wonder if I will ever use it all! ::Jill

Bobbi Ann said...

Very cute and so much fun!

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Ribbons--I love them, especially the French ones. What a luxury it would be to have them in all colors!

Debi

Kateyed said...

that is so beautiful, karen!
Suz

Wildflowerhouse said...

You are so creative. I always enjoy popping by. Great choice in music too! Have a special week!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Karen, that smaller picture of the aqua rose ribbon!!! I have the same ribbon in red, but would I love to get my hands on that COLOR! I just bought some lovely ribbon yesterday, and I even made my own silk ribbon in AQUA! It is striking how small things can bring us so much enchantment and pleasure. May this Monday be a special one for you, indeed my friend. Anita

A Garden of Threads said...

Cool and so pretty. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen!

Just love your blog. Your collage work is just wonderful!

Great music today!

love, kelee

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Sometimes you get a package with the most beautiful ribbon on it and you don't want to unwrap it; you just want to look at it. Ribbons make a wonderful mosiac.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh what is it about ribbon that makes us artists just bend at the knees? :)

Your words to me dearest are stunningly beautiful. Wow....but how true, when we all create in our own ways, via our own visions, we have a brush with our Divine heritage....won't that be a grand moment when we see the REAL MUSE, in all His glory....we most definitely will need to have new eyes and bodies to take in all the shine.....thank you for your visits; as always, they INSPIRE me....

Have a lovely day in New England, Anita

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Karen, I love ribbon too, and this post made my heart sing! laurie

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -