Spring

Porch Party 2Hey Peter, what's for dinner?

Bunny Profile


I was browsing through my photos and dreaming of Spring...

DSC06346




DSC01310thinking of pink blossoms that will arrive someday soon.

daydreaming about spring




gazebo thru pink blossomsRemembering how thrilling it is to see everything blossom.

sweettreat

Porch Party 2Lost in daydreams of things in my garden blooming.

DSC01322

100_3265Decorating the house with Spring bouquets and planting pansies by the front walk.

DSC01313

steps at easterWhen the remains of the snow are all gone, I will put up touches of Spring outside my door,

DSC01316


Porch Party 11and maybe even sit outside on the deck.

Porch Party 18



veil of white blossomssigh, as I sit and remind myself to enjoy the moment...

DSC09155


DSC01309 I can still dream can't I?

DSC06360

Porch Party 6The song for this post is It Might As Well Be Spring.

My creation

Hello Mrs. Robin's son
Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Beautiful photos...and I am dreaming right along with you!
Hugs,
Penny

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good evening dearest heart....we are all dreaming and must continue because it is coming....love to you, Anita OH, and thank you for coming over to visit with me!! Anita

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the last photo...the mosaic! Lovely blossoms! And the music is very soothing tonight! Hugs!♥

Blondie's Journal said...

Now these pictures REALLY make me long for spring. That cute bunny...and your beautiful gazebo!! Thanks for warming my heart!

XO,
Jane

Cindy said...

Karen absolutely gorgeous, those flowers and textures. As I was shovelling snow today I was imagining getting into the yard in the spring. hugs to you. beautiful post.

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello Karen,

You certainly live in a magical place!

Love all the surroundings, rabbits and Cocoa is adorable!


~ Gabriela ~

Ursula Smith said...

I was a bit chilled before I saw your blog post this morning, and now I am warm inside!! Thanks for the inspirational pics and the anticipation of the spring beauty to come!!

Vee said...

Oh it'll all be beautiful again...just a few short weeks. And we can try to enjoy the "in between" though I'm sure it'll take some effort. Let us keep dreaming of spring's beauty and marveling in winter's waning.

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Beautiful photos Karen and I can envision the florals being made into a lovely embroideries.
How sweet are the pups and I love the robin, a personal favorite of mine as I have raised a few!
Have a wonderful day!
Tina xo

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Karen,

I love your beautiful flowers and photos and hope that Spring will be there at your place soon.
Many thanks for visiting me, you asked about that train station, it was actually Earls Court Station
and no we did not see any daffodils, we were there in January, so a little early.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -