Bowerbird treasures to decorate your nest

bowers bird five

bowerbirdmtwelveI would like to share one of my favorite shops today.  Named after the Bowerbird, who loves to collect shiny objects for his nest.

DSC_0056

DSC_0049So sit back, and tour this feast for your eyes, while you listen to one of my favorite songs.

DSC_0012

DSC_0053Once you enter the doors,

DSC_0020

DSC_0045

DSC_0046you know that you are in for a treat.



DSC_0025

bowerbird eleven

DSC_0044Cupboards filled with treasures...

DSC_0019

DSC_0041

DSC_0051

DSC_0033Little nooks and crannies that make you squeal with delight.

DSC_0031

bowerbord nine

bowers five




Big things...

bowers birdm3

DSC_0038little things...

DSC_0039



DSC_0023

DSC_0029and "Just Because" things...

bowers bird two

DSC_0030

DSC_0036

DSC_0042So, if you are ever in the Peterborough neighborhood, you should really stop by and visit Bowerbird & Friends.

DSC_0056

When I first found this shop I just knew...

we'd go together, like a wink and a smile.

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello Karen,

This looks like a shop I could spend a whole day looking around!
Love all these photos...great stuff!



~ Gabriela ~

Vee said...

Just the kind of shops I love even with the snow piled up by the door. Nothing like telling it like it is and since there's nothing much to do out of doors, one might just as well do some shopping. Thanks for sharing the Bowerbird!

Char said...

You could find me there all day. Looks like so many wonderful things to see. First off would be that gorgeous lavender!! Char

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

Wow, so much eye candy. I could browse forever!!! Thanks for the drooling tour. ~~Sherry~~

Joyce said...

I had the best day yesterday! Your photos came out great!. Thanks for the artwork it will be perfect for the swap. You are too good to me. I believe my blood pressure went down 100 points I was so relaxed. My friend Bruce is having a show of his hand colored photos. We'll have to get the girl's together and make a day of it.

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Karen,

What a wonderful place, I'm thinking I could get quite lost shopping in this store.

Ruth

Deanna said...

I wanted to jump in to the photos!! Everything is darling!! I saw so many goodies and it's hard not getting the "fever" for it all....I think Marshall is trying to avoid eye contact...lol!! I'm sure he's glad that I am in S.A....:D

Deanna

Kathy said...

How wonderful to hear from you, Karen. I'm such a spotty blogger and have missed the connections I have made. You have always been an inspiration. This store is a feast for the eyes. Just when I was thinking I needed to get rid of some stuff now I'm thinking about a road trip to Peterborough.....

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest Karen! You have taken me back to my antiquing days in Marblehead, Newburyport and Boston...what fond memories I have...thank you!!! Anita

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -