Inspirational People



Isn't this lovely?  Judy Ginns makes these wonderful creations, and she used my fabric for the beautiful designs on this post.  Squeal!!!!!  Judy lives in Queensland and sells her designs at a beautiful little shop:

Footprints on the Beach, in Mooloolaba, Queensland.

I love the names in Australia, especially Queensland.  They are so charming.  Judy's creations don't often make it to the web site, because they are sold right away.  I am not surprised.




I met Judy when she first purchased some of my fabric.


Then, she was so kind to send me photographs of her creations.  You might remember the post I wrote a while back, called Little Girl Inspiration.


Now she has sent me these photographs, and I am thrilled at what she creates using my fabric.



sigh.  this one and the Little Ballerina were printed in Cotton Voile.



Just look what she did with my Alice in Wonderland fabric.



Judy inspires me.  I printed these photographs out and put them on my inspiration board.



I just sent Judy another parcel of fabric, and I can't wait to see what she creates with these.  Now I am so inspired that I am on a whirlwind creative spree.  I am working on some new little girl designs because of her inspiration.


Another inspirational person is Anita from Castles, Crowns and Cottages.  She creates these lovely heart sticks and sells them on her etsy shop.  Well, Anita's package arrived dressed in pretty tissue paper and with some lovely tags.  I was inspired to create a Valentine's arrangement with her embellished heart stick, and I put it next to her Valentine.


Last year Anita sent me the little Valentine with the girl holding a heart stick, which I fell madly in love with.  I thought she should really have an etsy shop.  And now she does, it's called Castles, Crowns and Cottages.  Anita inspired my fabric which I call Anita's Harp inspiration.

So stop by and see her lovely creations.  Just like Judy, she barely puts her creations up for sale when they are immediately sold.





Today is Pink Saturday, and Bev, from How Sweet The Sound is hosting another Pink filled weekend.  The song for this post is Thank Heaven for Little Girls.

Happy Pink Saturday.




Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Karen, I am so tickled with joy FIRST OF ALL, to see YOUR FABRIC USED in such a beautiful way!!!! THESE LITTLE SHIFTS are so sweet and your designs are just perfect for these!!!! Isn't it wonderful how we all give inspiration to one another????? I STILL have to see about putting my little girls onto fabric through Spoonflower! I have so much going on now with Etsy (YEAH!) and school, but fabric design will be my next goals.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for featuring my heart wand!!!! Those went fast, and I was not expecting it! I so wish I could make more, but I have no time!!! Many hugs and thanks for the past four years of being my friend and great source of weekly inspiration!!! HAVE A BLESSED DAY! Anita

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Karen,
These are the most adorable little girl dresses made from your fabrics. I can see why they sell so fast.
Love the hearts too. Wow, the talent here in blogland is unbelieveable.

hugs
Sissie

Snap said...

Lots of lovely, pink inspiration here ... spurred on by your beautiful fabric and art work!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Beautiful inspirations Karen! Love the little girl dresses created from your charming fabric...

Have a wonderful weekend!

NanaDiana said...

Karen, What lovely eye candy here this morning. LOVING it all! Hugs- Diana

Vee said...

Oh how sweet to see your work being used in such lovely, creative ways. The way that the little ballerina dances right around that outfit is inspired. It wouldn't work any other way...a true melding of clothing design to the fabric design. I hope to get back to follow your links later today!

Duni said...

Those are the sweetest little outfits ever! Judy obviously made the right choice in using your fabric designs - they are simply perfect!

Marti McClure said...

Your Fabrics are just gorgeous! And I love the little outfits that were created out of them. Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

Maggie said...

Your fabrics are delightful and the little girl dresses are just beautiful, too.
A very inspirational post!
HPS!

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Very lovely fabric and cute, cute designs! Dropping by from Pink Saturday!

Sheila A. said...

Karen, your fabric made up beautifully for these little treasures! Love them!

Focusing on Life said...

Hi everybody,

Here is a test comment for our new blog:

Leaving a post address so that people know who I am.

http://focusingonlifegrp.blogspot.com/2012/01/test-post.html

Karen
A Scrapbook of Inspiration

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful fabrics Karen! How much fun it must be to design textiles. And those little dresses are just adorable!

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love your creations!

Happy Pink Saturday and may you have a great weekend!

PINK Albums

Kathleen Grace said...

Judy's creations are so amazing, and your fabric is divine! The voile is perfect for the delicate prints and little girl dresses. You must be so proud to have designed such beautiful fabrics:>)

Terri said...

Oh these are truly adorable! You really do have such a creative mind, and these fabrics are really wonderful!
Hugs,
Terri

Lisa Gordon said...

My goodness these are beautiful Karen!
I especially love the first one.
She is an incredible talent, and your fabric is gorgeous!

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

HPS!


Lovely post! Your fabric designs are amazing! I really love the ballerina outfit! So cute!


Gabriela

Beverly said...

Oh my, Karen. These little dresses are absolutely gorgeous. You must be so thrilled to see these made from your wonderful designs.

Happy Pink Saturday, dear friend.

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -