It might as well be Spring


Spring in New England is a very eclectic weather stream.  But this year it's amazing...Dogwood and Daffodils usually bloom mid to late April, and my white blossoms are more in bloom in May.


I ran out the other day to enjoy this eighty degree weather, grabbed my camera and captured Spring to take home.


Even my own white blossoming tree, should be blooming in May.  I just hope she has a coat to put on, this morning it's chilly out there.



Yes, one day it's lovely and unseasonably warm, the next day it's rainy and gray.



The day after I went to enjoy the lovely Spring weather, I went to the New Hampshire shore with my friend Joyce.


It was cold and rainy but I love that about New England.



We can expect shorts weather, a bit of snow or maybe just a brisk Spring day.  No matter what, I still have Spring fever.


Speaking of Spring fever, I am linking to a Spring Party over at Focusing On Life.   Claudia has posted a SPRING LINKING PARTY, on Focusing On Life.  Would you like to add your favorite Spring photo?  Or maybe you would just like to enjoy the Spring posts.  Either way, your invited to stop by and you too can have Spring fever.



The song for this post is from Rodgers and Hammerstein's State Fair, 1945.







Vee said...

I should adopt your sunny attitude. Right away. =D

nancyjean said...

hi Karen
we are having the exact kind of weather here in Chicagoland. everything is popping...it is so pretty. You have captured spring's beauty wonderfully! have a great day!

terriporter said...

Capture spring you did! Lovely photos and I adore that tree of white!

Cathy H. said...

Spring looks gorgeous in your part of the world! I love all the white blooms! My favorite image is the one with the bench and path! I want to be there with a good book!!

Snap said...

Spring is sprung in your world!!! Lovely shots.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Spring time has shown up early across the US! Your blooms are beautiful...I know it inspires you with your art. Thanks for the links. I'll go visit!

Linda said...

From the gorgeous white blooms to the beach cottages! Just a lovely capturing of spring!

xo,
Linda

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello Karen,

Love these photos! And the idea of "taking Spring home".


Gabriela

Claudia said...

You know how jealous I was knowing you were out and about your fabulous play ground! Such great shots!

Thank you so much for all your support of our collective blog. FocusingonLife. You are sooo important to me!

Thanks for being my great friend.

Hugs
Claudia

NanaDiana said...

Karen, Beautiful images of your little part of the world. It is the same weather we are having here-xo Diana

Blondie's Journal said...

I adore flowering trees and get such a thrill when I walk or drive down the street and see them, the lawns and sidewalks covered in petals! Your pictures are beautiful in this post! Your weather is very similar to ours. Today is perfect, in the 60's!

XO,
Jane

Carol said...

I swear, your site gives me "goosies", as JLO would say. Your pictures today are exceptionally spectacular - and I LOVE having the music along. I'll be singing that all night now! I thought it was Doris Day - but I do remember State Fair.
You're such a great person - I can tell!
Peace and hugs,
Carol

Barbara said...

Spring is gorgeous in your part of the world. Such beautiful array of shots.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good evening beautiful friend!

New England weather is spectacular. I learned to wear a coat there....always be ready for CHANGE!!!

I so miss the dogwoods; we do not have them here, nor do we have the spectacular azaleas!!! But it is lovely here with the crabapple trees!

Anita

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Karen,

How lovely that you are having beautiful Spring days there and I enjoyed seeing your gorgeous photographs.
Enjoy all the beauty there.

Happy day
Hugs
Carolyn

Kathleen Grace said...

Isn't this early spring a delight!? Everything blooming and beautiful. I think it's all about a month or more ahead of the usual schedule! I fear the frost, but I am enjoying every ray of sun and beautiful bloom:>)

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -