Ashley's Baby Shower


The baby shower was wonderful.  I was sorting through a few photos that I took.  There are lots more that my friend Joyce took for me.  Once I get those I will surely share the details of the shower.


I think my daughter Ashley's face says it all.  We had everyone from four month old babies to my mom who just turned 86 years young.


 I took all of these while sitting like a guest just taking it all in....There were so many more people that were at the shower that I didn't get to photo myself.  I am sure that I'll have better photos from Joyce to share in another post.






It's so funny, my daughter carried Lion King around as a toddler all through her little girl years.  He saw Hong Kong, Toronto and still is in her room.  Now my little grandson's room will be done in Lion King theme.



Ashley received so many lovely things from diapers to gorgeous hand-made baby things. Like this gorgeous hand-made bunting.


One of my favorites was this cutie Halloween outfit for the baby's first Halloween, from Joyce.



I spent a few days following the shower in Vermont with my mom.  I am just getting back into the swing of things.  I was going through these photos and I just had to write a post.



Today is Mosaic Monday and Mary from Little Red House is hosting, so stop by and find oodles of mosaic inspiration.
Vee said...

Awww, what a sweet song to have playing. Ashley looks beautiful and beautifully happy with the baby shower. I really liked reading that you sat like a guest just taking it all in. Perfect! What a wonderful range in ages. What a wonderful reason to celebrate!

Pondside said...

Another one of life's most pleasant milestones/celebrations. It's lovely that you were able to sit back and just enjoy!

Georgianna said...

Hi Karen,

Congratulations on such a beautiful and joyful celebration! Ashley looks radiant and I especially like the black and white photos. Very classic.

Thank you for sharing and so glad it was a great success!

– g

Dolores said...

The favors, table, decorations and food look so fantastic .
Your daughter is so pretty! I'm glad you could sit and enjoy this joyful day.
Good job Karen!!!!!!!

Jane Doe said...

What a wonderful, lovely day it must have been. The decorations are so charming. I too think your song selection hit it out of the ball park. I look forward to seeing and reading more about this very special event.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- How sweet. Ashley is such a beautiful girl and she wears the mantle of motherhood beautifully. It looks like she got some wonderful things but the best is yet to come-xo Diana

Carol said...

It's been awhile since I've visited here! Congratulations on your wonderful news!

Sarah said...

What fun to get a peek at this special time. Loved seeing the photos!

Karen Provost said...

Karen, the shower was so special. The thought that you put into every detail was amazing. Every place that you looked in your house was designed so beautifully. And the food was spectacular to look at and just as delicious to eat. Thank you for inviting me and my best of course to Ashley waiting for her baby to arrive.

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Wow wonderful photos. She received some lovely things for the new addition. Valerie

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD MORNING KAREN!

I am so late....everyone and every thing looks just SPLENDID, as I would expect at your fantastic home. And get this....even before your page loaded up, I got an unusual whiff of baby powder....I don't even know where that came from !!!!!!!!!!!! Anita

Anonymous said...

Awh, so very pretty. Blessings to all.

Kathleen Grace said...

A beautiful girl (she looks like you!)and a beautiful shower. It all came together and looks like a wonderful party:>)

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -