Delphinium Garden Inspirations




When I find a garden that truly inspires, it is so easy to begin the design process.  Especially when I am listening to some lovely music as I paint.





Bees hum about pointing to the sweetest smelling flowers.



Delphinium...a flower that is so intricate in design, yet sturdy enough to grow so tall it towers over all the other flowers in the garden.



Inspiration followed and I designed a collection called Delphinium Gardens. 





I painted a few watercolor illustrations




and turned them into fabric collections.  I am still working on some ideas for Daisy Garland fabric collection.






The flowers in the gardens are so inspirational, I can't stop designing.




Roxi H said...

b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD MORNING KAREN!

I have been away from the computer having visited my family in California; it was SO FUN in spite of the fact that one family member is a bit ill, but we never let that stop us from being crazy and creative!

You are highlighting one of my favorite flowers in the world, this spike of beautiful color. I had "butterfly" delphinium once and the cobalt blue was magical, but the perennial didn't survive our cold winters. So good to see your inspiring designs again! LOVE, Anita

Kathleen Grace said...

Oh this will be a great collection Karen! I am already loving the colors!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Karen, this is going to be such a fabulous collection! Beautiful!

Vee said...

The delphiniums are amazing, but ohhhh those daisies. I'm a simple gal, I guess.

Beverly said...

Karen, you always create beautiful magic.

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -