Pansies Love

Pansies, another friendly Spring flower.  They are so hardy and do so well during the cold and rainy New England Springs.






[[



Vee said...

Love those pansy faces. I'm thinking I need a nice pot by the door for cheer alone. Loved that music, too. It took me on a nice trip down Memory Lane.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh my friend, I love seeing a garden in the rain, because it is a happy garden, getting the nourishment it needs to give off more beauty. Thank you for DAFFODILS the other day and now pansies? MERCI MILLE FOIS!

Beverly said...

Just beautiful, Karen. Pansies always bring me sweet memories of my grandmother.♥

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen, your pansies are so pretty. Your garden has a lovely display of flowers. Thanks for sharing, have a happy week!

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -