When you wish upon a star...


So many details go into planning a wedding.  There's the venue and food selections...

And the wedding cake of course.

Sarah and Mikes' dream began in Disney World the day they got engaged.  It's seems like just yesterday and now the wedding is just a few weeks away.


There are travel plans to coordinate for people attending from out of town.

Ruffles sewn on fabric for the arbor, a guest book to design and flower box doilies to cut-out.

Joyce's little doll Khloe
For me it's deciding what to wear and how to get everyone to the rehearsal dinner and wedding on time.

Even Spider-Man would feel a bit overwhelmed.

So, we are getting down to the final stretch.  There's only a few more details left to get done...


I guess we'll just have to relax and smile.  Everything will get done in time.

Till then, I'll be practicing some dance moves for the wedding.











Joyce said...

We definitely need to have a mental health day this weekend. Freaking out about heading back to work tomorrow. We both need a day to think of nothing but art and nature. Let's make a date.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

THAT WOMAN DANCING is an inspiration. I thought I was pushing it at 56 and doing grands jetés!!!!!

WOW!

Karen, your daughter's dream is coming TRUE! YAY! And have a terrific time my friend. I look forward to seeing the details from that special day!!! Anita

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Karen, yes, somehow it does all get done and the wedding will be a wonderful celebration of love. I have no doubt you will enjoy and dance the night away.
Love the photos, the music and the dancing! Your little guys are growing so fast and so cute!!

Enjoy the process my friend and God Bless!!
Hugs

Kathleen Grace said...

Oh you KNOW I know what you are talking about! lol
Hang in there Karen, it will all be beautiful, and fun and you will have wonderful memories when it's done. The best feeling? The day after when you put your feet up and smile about all the good times;>) I just posted about Victoria's wedding today!

Pondside said...

Breathe in and breathe out. Repeat. All will be well - in fact I am sure that all will be fabulous! I wish you a wonderful time - it will be a day of creating memories.

Beverly said...

It will all be wonderful! How could it not be perfection when you have two such cute little assistants!♥

The Quintessential Magpie said...

It will get done, and you will have a wonderful time on this special day! Thinking of you and hoping it all goes smoothly!

xo

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it all, my friend. These are the moments of life.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Here's a little something from Mr Paul Anka which I KNOW you'll love, kindred spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtxanSrNdN8

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -