A Delightful Diaper Bag Design

I have written posts before about Linda Glassman, and how she takes my fabrics and creates magic.  How about the most magical song to listen to, by Mindy Gledhill?





Linda sent me this photo today, and I had to share it with you.  Using my Springtime in Paris fabric collection, she created this amazing diaper bag set for her daughter.  Once again she combines her love and talent to create something beautiful.  I am complimented that she chooses my fabric designs for her creations.



You probably remember when I shared what Linda created in another post.  She created this gorgeous travel bag set for her daughter and bridal party.  She used several fabrics from my French Homework collection.



I so admire the work that Linda does.  I love designing fabric for people like Linda, She is truly an amazing seamstress.  She  inspires me.





Kathleen Grace said...

These are all absolutely fabulous Karen! You and Linda make an amazing design team!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Karen, what beauty you both created. You with the gorgeous fabrics you create and Linda with her creations using your pretty designs. Love the diaper bag for her daughter.

Your fabrics Karen are always beautiful and I can see why Linda loves to use then in her sewing.
Lovely post!!

Wishing you wonderful last days of October!!
Hugs and Blessings

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -