Painting Christmas




I was painting Christmas, and listening to Christmas music by Michael Buble.







I wanted to paint a little Christmas tree sitting underneath a glass globe.

I started by painting a miniature watercolor painting of a Christmas tree.  I added a bit of glitter.  Then I went to the computer and added lots of digital magic.

Suddenly, Christmas came to life on these fabric designs.  I call the fabric collection, I'll Be Home For Christmas.








I try to sit down and paint for a while, but my imagination really flies when I take that painting and go into the land of digital magic.


Before I know it, I have created prints, products and of course a bunch of fabric designs for the collection.





The icing on the cake is seeing products appear wearing something I just created.


It's a bit like baking.



~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the sweet tree under the glass and it looks like a tote bag with that art. Lovely! Happy weekend! Hugs, Diane

Kathleen Grace said...

Fabulous Karen! I love seeing the finished product of the tote and pillow. Such a pretty Collection!

Terra said...

Your artwork is delightful on these products. How nice to see your art "out and about".

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Karen, it is comforting to come here, to see a dear blogger friend whose love for art, nature and GOD has not changed but yet, always evolving with the seasons. You are a comfort. ENJOY!

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -