Nesting for Christmas in North Carolina

It's that time of year again, when the decorating begins.
It's been so much fun decorating our little home here in North Carolina.  I thought I would share a few photos with you.




 I decided to decorate early so that I could enjoy it here before I head home for Christmas to Masschusetts.


Also, since Ned won't be able to join me right away, the house is decorated nicely for him with a bit of Christmas everywhere.




While I had the time, I designed and glittered some Christmas cards.

 Of course there had to be Christmas pillows everywhere.
Ahhh Pinterest.  I wrote on my Facebook page yesterday about Pinterest.  It's like when you were little and you were in a candy store.  You knew that the street lights were on and you were late for dinner, but you just needed one more piece of candy…eye candy.  I love Pinterest, but perhaps I linger there a bit too long than I should.
I created several boards for Christmas, but this one is my Christmas and Holiday Decorations one.

My sister Lynne and I are driving to Asheville tomorrow to visit the Biltmore Estates decorated for Christmas.  It's nice to make memories for Christmas with your sister.  We'll be spending Thanksgiving together, but I'll be in Massachusetts for Christmas.

Well, I hope that you have a gorgeous weekend.

Karen
- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -