Making Magical Memories


Memories are always magical when they are made with someone special.

They are especially magical, when you create them in a magical place.
My sister Lynne and I climbed the stairs...
and visited The Biltmore Estate decorated for Christmas.  This was especially wonderful to make some Christmas memories here in North Carolina before I head home to Massachusetts.
The song for this post is Christmas Memories.
 From the moment we walked through the doors, it was such a magical experience.
 Unbelievable views.
The grounds were equally magical,

and we took a walk along one of the trails.

After we toured the house, we had lunch at the Stable Cafe and browsed through so many charming shops.
Of course we were like two kids in a candy store, with our cameras.



No cameras were allowed inside the house, but Here is a tour of Christmas at the Biltmore, brought to you by the Romantic Asheville website.  There is even a video to watch.

Christmas is such a magical time. I know that Thanksgiving is later this week, and it seems a bit premature.  Yet, I have learned that the season passes so quickly, you just have to begin early to embrace everything that the season has to offer.  Soon the Holidays will officially begin.



This year I am nesting in North Carolina for Christmas, and I have the blessings waiting at home to celebrate Christmas in Massachusetts.

Please take me home, if I make you smile
Last year, we even had snow here in Winston Salem.  No matter where you will be spending the Holidays, I wish you magic.

I am linking to Judith's Mosaic Monday today.  Please join me, as I visit all the beautiful posts sharing their mosaics over at The Lavender Cottage.
- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -