Back in North Carolina and I found Spring!

When I arrived home from Boston, I was home just one day before my sister Lynne and I traveled to Asheville, NC.



The Biltmore gardens were in bloom and it was such a breathtaking view after leaving all the snow in Boston.  While I was there I found Spring.












When I got back to Winston Salem, I put some peach blossom branches in some water and decorated my front door to welcome Spring.

Then I took a ride and learned that Spring had sprung.  Tree-lined roads with white blossoms everywhere took my breath away.



To decorate my door I used one of my tote designs to create a Daffodil caddy.  I added a few artificial Daffodil stems and a ribbon.

Then I added an outdoor pillow and some cute potted plants to my bench.


You can find both in my Etsy shop sold separately or as a Spring set.

I found a dreamy shop in the Biltmore Village in Asheville, NC called The Gardner's Cottage.  The first photo on my post is from their front porch.  Gorgeous shop filled with treasures galore, and I brought home a bouquet of peach blossom branches, shown blooming in my post.
- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -