Coral, Mint, Black and White

This week's contest on Spoonflower is to take the color palette, which I love and design something.


I wrote about it a bit in my last post. The design I entered is called French Coral Roses.  A bit of French script with French script roses in coral and some pretty birds flying through the design.

How about some French music.






h, I just love the colors.  When I designed the collection, I added a few more values of Mint and Coral and I added a touch of yellows too for the final designs.



Here is the collection, which I just sent to the printer to get a sampler.  I ordered the sampler in Kona Cotton.




ouldn't these happy designs make a lovely quilt?

The fabric designs this week are wonderful and there are so many to choose from.  I think it's because  we all  really love coral, mint, black and white together.







- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -