Painting Picket Fences and Summer Gardens

I hope that you are enjoying your summer.  Our weather here in Massachusetts has been very pleasant. July has been wonderful so far.
My Grandson's loved the parade, and Brayden, or should I say Mario, enjoyed it most of all.
Our family enjoyed an old fashioned 4th of July, shared with my friend Joyce and her family.  
We watched a parade with the kids and then back to Joyce's for a cookout.
 My first love is watercolor painting, and I have been so inspired lately to paint again.  Here is a video of a demonstration of painting poppies in watercolor that I love:

I have been painting a series of compositions using picket fences.  We have lots of charming fences to choose from here in New England.  However, my inspiration also comes from my blogging buddies. Like Kathy, from Kathy's Cottage.

I have always loved everything that Kathy designs, but I especially love her bunting.

I just ordered one from her Etsy shop, called HensInDaisies.  Kathy has a wonderful tutorial to make your own heart bunting, so check it out.








- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -