Pink Saturday

Happy-Pink-Saturday-for-JuJuz-BeadsToday is Pink Saturday and Bev from How Sweet The Sound is hosting this wonderfully Pink event. So, please stop by and visit all the Pink Saturday participants. I love storytelling, and I thought I would tell the story of how I created Alice for the Mad Hatter Tea.

I have been doodling on YouTube lately. I created this video of how I created Alice for another Pink Saturday HERE. You might want to turn the sound down on the video, so you don't hear two songs.














nce upon a time I attended an event called "Creativity Boot Camp." I met a lovely girl named Amisha and she told me she had a place in The Land of Blog, I said I did too...the next thing I knew we became friends and meet every Saturday on Pink Saturday. Please join me as I rush over to Amisha's place to see what she is up to on this Pink Saturday.

mad-hatter-cheshire-cat

alice-once-upon-a-timeVisit Amisha from Gorgeous and Fun Things. She has created a wonderful adventure spinning tales and asking us all to join in the fun.

The name of the song for this post is Storytime. I created Alice for the party Vanessa from A Fanciful Twist had Mad Hatter Tea 2009. Some of the embellishments I have used for this post are from Two Peas In A Bucket, and some of the swirls and twinkles and bits are from Pickleberry Pop.
Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest Karen! Again, an innovative and creative way has been paved by your brilliant skills! How wonderful to have the tools and freedom to create as you do! I start school on Tuesday and a lot of preparation was done this week. I can't sleep thinking about my first day back. God bless my students....Bisous! Anita

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Love your video and photos!



~ Gabriela ~

Anonymous said...

I remember visiting you during the Mad Tea Party! YUp, Alice and he house skirt. It was so much fun at how people can be so creative and everything was so magical.

What do you know, I also posted Amisha's link in my blog :-)

Happy Pink Saturday Karen!

Li

Amisha said...

Karen, I love that video! It is awesome. And thank you for talking about me and Spin a Tale. You are the kindest, nicest and sweetest creative soul I have met!

Amisha said...

Ooh I also wanted to say thank you for playing Spin a tale. You added a very intriguing piece. Now I'd like to know what happens next!

Tristan Robin said...

what a delightful post - and I loved watching the creation of Alice!

My name is Riet said...

What a lovely post. How wonderful to be able to make such beautiful thingd

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday!!!
Your video is so amazing.
Saludos
Charo

Claudia said...

Good morning!! The video was soooo wonderful!

I need to know how you select your music and where you find it. The music is always such a treat to my read and studying your posts.

Im afraid my post this week isnt very PINK-- Bunnies dont have a lot of pink around them. But I would love you to stop by if you find the time.

Always smiling when I leave you...

TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday sweet Karen!
I have always so loved Alice in Wonderland. I have some of the most beautiful pop up books with Alice, and I also have (2) beautiful books of Alice. I have always thought she was so magical and fun. I love to come and see what she is doing each time I come to visit. Thank you for such a magical and wonderful blog to come to. I am already a follower of Amisha. I just love her blog too. Thanks for sharing this beautiful Pink Saturday day. Stop by and say hi, as I so love it when you do. Country hugs, Sherry

Claudia said...

OOOH and I forgot to tell you-- I spot lighted you on my blog. (Bevs challenge to us)

Big hugs...

Claudia

Julie said...

Love your video...!I am having a-give-away to celebrate my 1 month Blogoversary.... so come on over and check it out... We will be picking a winner Late Monday night , and posting the results then...Have a wonderful Pink week and I hope to see you next week...
xoxo
Julie

RobinfromCA said...

Oh, I loved it all! The video, the artwork, everything!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Robin

Unknown said...

a test comment

Wildflowerhouse said...

I so enjoyed watching how you created ALice! Another pink saturday winner. Sharon

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello again dearest! Thank you for coming to see Balzac in the contest! Isn't that first song just so cute and so French? A happy tune....and have a happy Sunday praising our wonderful God! Anita

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Karen.

I hope your video. Great job. And, so fun.

Amisha, is great!

Blondie's Journal said...

Karen,

I love this! The video is awesome, as is your artwork. One of your best endeavors!!

Happy Pink Saturday, my friend!

xoxo
Jane

Claudia said...

Its fun watching Alice's creation! I always love seeing your work. Happy Pink Saturday!

Char said...

Sweet Karen, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

vickie said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Karen. I love the photos on your Sunday post too.
Your creations are beautiful and make me smile everytime I come to your blog.

jeanne said...

Hello Karen, I am late commenting as so often Saturdays are such busy days for me. Your video of creating Alice is wonderful. No surprise here as you are so creative. I always love to visit your posts.

Hugs...Jeanne

Jany Schindler said...

Just now getting around to all the blogs to see the lovely Pink.What a creative post.
ENJOY!
~Jany~
Don't forget to "Look in the Nook"

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Your Alice is wonderful, you are so creative!
~*Happy Pink Saturday*~ a little late :)

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -