Saturday, September 05, 2009

Pink Saturday

Happy-Pink-Saturday-for-JuJuz-BeadsToday is Pink Saturday and Bev from How Sweet The Sound is hosting this wonderfully Pink event. So, please stop by and visit all the Pink Saturday participants. I love storytelling, and I thought I would tell the story of how I created Alice for the Mad Hatter Tea.

I have been doodling on YouTube lately. I created this video of how I created Alice for another Pink Saturday HERE. You might want to turn the sound down on the video, so you don't hear two songs.














nce upon a time I attended an event called "Creativity Boot Camp." I met a lovely girl named Amisha and she told me she had a place in The Land of Blog, I said I did too...the next thing I knew we became friends and meet every Saturday on Pink Saturday. Please join me as I rush over to Amisha's place to see what she is up to on this Pink Saturday.

mad-hatter-cheshire-cat

alice-once-upon-a-timeVisit Amisha from Gorgeous and Fun Things. She has created a wonderful adventure spinning tales and asking us all to join in the fun.

The name of the song for this post is Storytime. I created Alice for the party Vanessa from A Fanciful Twist had Mad Hatter Tea 2009. Some of the embellishments I have used for this post are from Two Peas In A Bucket, and some of the swirls and twinkles and bits are from Pickleberry Pop.
Post a Comment