Let's make something for Christmas

Old Fashioned Christmas

handmade-holiday-128-five

I love creating things for Christmas.  A while back I designed and created fabric for Christmas, if you click on the image you can see what it looks like in fabric.

Each fabric can be created in any scale, which is especially fun for the miniature artist.  After you add fabric to your cart, you can edit the scale to any size you would like.






DSC04384There is Santa fabric,

Father Christmas Red with snowflakes
click on image to see fabic

Father Christmas sheet music
click on image to see fabic

Father Christmas 2010 Ephemera
click on image to see fabic



DSC04384I remembered Santas tiny reindeer...

Father Christmas, A Scrapbook of Inspiration
click on image to see fabic

DSC04384and snow,

Father Christmas 2010
click on image to see fabic

Vintage Father Christmas
click on image to see fabic

DSC04022Pink Santas

Pink Santa
click on image to see fabic

Santa Pink
click on image to see fabic

Christmas Tree Watercolor painting ready to display on an easelChristmas trees,

Benjamin
click on image to see fabic

handmade-holiday-128-threeand ornaments for the tree.

Benjamin
click on image to see fabic

DSC04384Nesting dolls,

Babushka-Nesting-Dolls-six
click on image to see fabic

Babushka Nesting Doll
click on image to see fabic

Fairy Lake FabricFairy Lake Christmas, with children carrying candles on the way for a Christmas Tree lighting.

Fairy Lake Christmas
click on image to see fabic

Clara and the Nutcracker Tussie MussieAnd to me it just wouldn't be Christmas without Clara and the Nutcracker,

Clara Dances
click on image to see fabic

Paper Dolls for Clara
click on image to see fabic

The Nutcracker Ballet
click on image to see fabic

DSC04384Christmas fabric, I can't wait to begin creating gifts. How about you?

DSC04384

Believe






The song for this post is Believe.







DSC04382
Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello Karen,

I love how your house is getting Christmasy...
Love this Santa ornament!


~ Gabriela ~

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Right this very minute....Candles in the window, carols on the spinet...

Lovely post Karen...it started getting me into the holiday mood!
Hugs,
Penny

myletterstoemily said...

unbelievable. you take my breath
away.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good evening sweet Karen! WOW, that first image is stunning, and then what follows is a candyland of dreams, wonder and true love of life. THANK YOU DEAR FRIEND for all the encouragement you have given me. All I really need to do now is get that Paypal account started, order some swatches and then away I go. But we have been so tired, busy and nonstop teaching. I must do this soon for I feel a transition coming my way to add more art into my life. I owe it all to you and several other bloggers who without their support, I would not have ever picked up a drawing pencil again.

Enjoy your evening, Anita

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Karen, I do believe that you are one of if not THE most creative person on the blog circuit. How do you do all of these amazing things? You never cease to amaze me. Just gorgeous!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Blondie's Journal said...

Absolutely beautiful, Karen. You are a true lover of all things Christmas! And I really enjoyed the song!

XO,
Jane

Anonymous said...

I love pine cone santa!! I love all fabric but the snowman and angel one is gorgeous. Hugs. Tammy

Vee said...

What a fun Christmas moment or two I enjoyed here looking at your beautiful artwork (I've always loved the children with their candles heading for a Christmas tree lighting) and listening to the music.

Tiffanee said...

So very cool!! You are so talented! Thanks for sharing and lightening my mood!! Thanks for the great smile!!

Tiffanee said...

So very cool!! You are so talented! Thanks for sharing and lightening my mood!! Thanks for the great smile!!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love all of your beautiful creations...m...

Elyse said...

wow! so much fun! love the nesting dolls and the paper doll. it always looks like you are having the bestest multi-media fun, karen!

xo
elyse

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi Karen, lovely post. You are one creative woman. Thank you for swinging by to say hello. I know I'm late in getting by...so forgive my tardiness. hugs ~lynne~

Casey said...

Love it all dear friend. I'm ready to get started...I think!! :) I going to give a a shot a try to make one of your lovely pieces! Sally xxxxxx

Susie Jefferson said...

Oh wow - LOVE your fabric designs! It must be incredible to see your small design suddenly magnified into yardage that drapes and swirls - I'm wildly impressed!

Sorry for not visiting back earlier - the anniversary dinner was a total non-event (went down with flu: OK in the morning, and by evening I was in bed!) Peter's got it as well, so we've been housebound the entire week. I only really got going again yesterday, and still feeling cottonwool-ish so big apologies for not leaving a comment earlier.

Have a great weekend!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

These images are so inspiring!

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -