Pink Saturday

Babushka-Nesting-Dolls-six

My creationToday is Pink Saturday and Bev from How Sweet The Sound is hosting this pink event.

Babushka-Nesting-Dolls-six

My creationNesting dolls.

Babushka-nesting-dolls
My creationThis time of year we are especially thankful, and to show my thanks for all of you, I have created these designs for you to use for your Holiday crafts.

Babushka-with-rose-birdie

My creationI have always loved nesting dolls,  and I enjoyed creating these.

babushka-snowflakes

My creationPlease take some home to help you create for the upcoming holidays.

Babushka-final-signed

My creationOr if you or your little one would like to color your own...

babushka doll

My creationI have also created two Nesting Doll fabrics, if you would like to see what they look like in fabric just click on these two designs.

click on this image to see how it would look in fabric

Click on this image to see what it would look in fabric
My creationThank you for stopping by, have a lovely weekend.

Babushka-nesting-dolls

Babushka-Nesting-Dolls-six

My creationThe song for this post is Christmastime.

Pink Saturday mention...

Last week I visited a lovely Pink Saturday lady called Sally  Lee By The Sea.  Stop by and see what lovely pink she wrote about this week.


My creation


To copy a gift design:
Click on the design, it will lead you to my flickr gallery
Click on the design again and the screen will highlight it with black
Click View All Sizes above on the right hand side of the screen
You will arrive at Photo All sizes
click on the size you would like to download
you will arrive at whatever size you have selected
Click on Download


HAPPY CRAFTING


My creation
Anonymous said...

OOOOOOO--your nesting dolls are wonderful. How kind of you to make those for us!!! And what a special touch to create a design for the little ones to color! You are the best!

I hope you have a wonderful Pink Saturday and a blessed Thanksgiving, Karen!

L,,Dana

Maggie said...

I love nesting dolls, too. These are so pretty! and thank you for making them a gift to us!

(I had a set of nesting dolls when I was little and have always wondered what happened to them.)

In Shoes We Trust,
Maggie Mae @
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

D. Jean Quarles said...

Such a cute image. Love it.

Unknown said...

Hi, I stopped by for Pink Saturday and was so delighted to find these adorable patterns - perfect for fun Christmas and Advent table and home decorations to make for sweet activities for grandparents and their grandchildren. I'm off to tweet this post. :)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest; as always your posts glitter with love and generosity. I have been so busy with school that Ruben and I have not had a chance to open up Paypal and do the necessary steps to get my fabric going, but once we do, I will feature you as my mentor in this venture. Have a great day, Anita

Self Sagacity said...

They are so cute. They made wonderful cards and notes. Thanks for sharing. Happy PS>

Blondie's Journal said...

Your nesting dolls are by far the cutest I have ever seen!!

Thanks for the link...I'll pop over for a visit. Have a Happy Weekend!

XO,
Jane

Arabella said...

Dear Karen:

Your nesting doll creations are so beautiful and lovely..you are very talented.

Thank you so very much for mentioning my blog today - you shocked me! LOL! What an honor.

Enjoy your weekend my PINK friend.

Vee said...

How pretty! I think all little girls of all ages love nesting dolls. I do. I'm thinking that these images would make darling gift tags. You are a doll to offer them for our use!

Betty said...

Those are adorable Karen! Have a wonderful pink day and a Happy Thanksgiving too!

Sarah said...

Karen, these are the cutest! They look so yummy I want to take a bite. You are so thoughtful to share these designs. I need to think of something I can use these for. I, too, have always been amused by stacking dolls. Your's are sheer perfection in pink with green accents.
Happy Pink Saturday to you! ~ sarah

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Karen! Being Russian, I adore matryoshkas! Your creations are so charming and so pretty! So cute how you put the little one laying on it's side! Love the pink!

Cheers!
Tina

Rita said...

Hi Karen and happy PS.
I popped over from Bev's PS.
Your nesting dolls are great and color palette you have chosen is just perfect for the holiday season.
thanks for sharing.
happy weekend
rita

nancy said...

you are so creative. Love the nesting dolls myself. I have two dolls and the Santa.
HPS to you.
Nancy

Alison Gibbs said...

Karen your nesting dolls are just so sweet.
Alison

Suz said...

Karen,
Your nesting dolls are so charming and have such beautiful colors! It sounds like you have them in fabric, too. I am just beginning that journey. I love them sooo much. You delight me with your non-ending creativity.

Hugs,
Suz

LV said...

You make it sound so easy. I believe I will let you design them and I will enjoy seeing them. They are just darling and love the colors.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Karen!
Happy Pink Saturday! Your nesting dolls are so pretty and you are so generous to share them all with us.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful to have you as a blog friend!

♥Pat

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Beautiful. My Grands will love these as well as my church kids. Thanks so much...m..

Olivia said...

Your nesting dolls are ADORABLE! I love them. Happy Pink Saturday! I am inspired to create by this post! Thank you,
Hugs,
Olivia

Unknown said...

Wow, you are really talented. Thank you for sharing it with us. Happy Pink Saturday. Hey I'm having a giveaway!

Something Special said...

I really love those little nesting dolls. A bright but old world feel to them.

Claudia said...

Hey sweetie...been a while since I stopped and certainly never a disappointment.

What a lovely post!

I can picture these being manucatured! What a darling nested gift! (I wont be surprised when this happens)

May you have a blessed thanks!

Hugs
Claudia

Rhonda Roo said...

Karen YOU are a blessing! I come here and find myself scrolling back back back to see what I've missed (silly crazy busy work schedule not letting me visit more often!)

These nesting dolls are ThE MoSt PrEtTiEsT EVER!!!

What a sweet sweet gift!

Thank you and have a happy thanksgiving!
xoxox rhonda roo

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

You are a very talented and a very generous lady!!! Thank you.

Gentle hugs,
"O hushed October morning mild,
Thy leaves have ripened to the fall;
Tomorrow's wind, if it be wild,
Should waste them all.
The crows above the forest call;
Tomorrow they may form and go.
O hushed October morning mild,
Begin the hours of this day slow.
Make the day seem to us less brief.
Hearts not averse to being beguiled,
Beguile us in the way you know.
Release one leaf at break of day;
At noon release another leaf;
One from our trees, one far away."

- Robert Frost, October

Susie Jefferson said...

These are wonderful, and you are so generous to let people download. Would you mind if I mentioned your post on my blog and sent a few people over to you? I know a lot of ladies in the UK would be delighted to see something so pretty and so unusual. Do let me know.

Hugs, Susie

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -