Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pink Saturday

Today is Pink Saturday, and Bev from How Sweet The Sound is hosting another day filled with pretty pink posts.




I just love Vintage dresses,  and I especially love illustrating them.  Sometimes I design them just for fun, and other times to use for my fabric designs.




Recently I wanted to try something new.  So, I designed a kit to create a vert feminine, very French greeting card.






I added a lovely quality card stock in gold, Vintage ribbon, the collage sheet with the graphics and a bit of tulle for the petticoat.  This one shown above, I decorated with glitter.












The graphic sheet has the dress, the Eiffel Tower for the back of the card and the postcard for the inside of the card.






I created the card to be as pretty on the front, as the back,







and of course inside.  I have included two Fleur de lis stickers and an envelope.




I put the kit together into a nice gift package for you to store until you need to make a card for that someone special.  I just added these to my etsy shop.








To celebrate something new, I am having a give-away.  I will be giving away one of my new kits.












Did you know that I think that YOUR THE TOP?

If you leave a comment on this post, I will select the winner and announce the winner on next Monday.  Then I will contact you and ask for your mailing address.








Post a Comment