Roses, Presets, and Lightroom Inspiration



Well it all started when I discovered Pretty Presets for Lightroom.


I immediately went to their blog to see what it was that they were doing to create such beautiful photographs.  The above photo is my original photograph that I decided to enhance.


Here is one of the presets designed by Pretty Presets for Lightroom that I purchased.  They are called Spring Color Flare and Haze Collection.






And these two are my favorites.


As I woke up the other morning, I was hoping that Kim Klassen gave classes in Adobe Lightroom.  And she does.  I signed up for her class in September called ROUND TRIP.  Finally, here's a very pink  version of my photo for a very Happy Pink Saturday.


See You In September, one of my favorites when I was a teen.  I'll be waiting to learn more from some videos by Pretty Presets and Kim's class in September.

Sarah said...

Happy Pink Saturday! This looks like fun.

Terra said...

See you in September, I loved that song. Will I see you in September or lose you, to a summer love?
I admire your learning about photography and showing us new concepts.

nancyjean said...

Hi Karen, I signed up for Kims lightroom class also...see you over there!

Vee said...

You are always learning something new. What an amazing mind you have! Enjoy this new trip into Histograms, etc.

NanaDiana said...

Karen- Those are gorgeous! What beautiful applications-marvelous work. I bet you will learn a lot at the classes- xo Diana

Dolores said...

I love all your pictures.... they're all beautiful!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful photos!
I love each and every one of these!
Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

Olivia said...

Beautiful pictures! ~xo
Olivia

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -