Just the way you are


Just a few more days and it will be 2013.

I love the anticipation that New Year's Eve brings.

There are many things that I wish to have change next year.

Yet, I hope the things here never never change.

Because I love the way you are.


I want you just the way you are.




Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh what a beautiful tribute my friend, to the things and the PEOPLE that have been there by your side. YES, there are many things that need to change and I hope do, but the friendships and exciting possibilities that we all bring to one another, I hope that will never change. Anita

Kathleen Grace said...

I love you too Karen! I am always so glad for a fresh, clean slate.
Happy New Year my friend!

Vee said...

Beautiful images and thoughts...you're feeling more positive than I. I'll visit you more often! =D

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm always excited to start a new year...fresh and full of hope! I sure enjoyed your blog all month and your gifts! Thank you so much! Hugs!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My darling friend. I am trying to write my post for Jan. 1 and words are escaping me...probably because there is so much to say, but I prefer not to write essays but rather pithy poems that tell what I want to say in a short space. But too many people and wonderful events have come my way this year and really, in the last five years of blogging. YOU taught me, maybe without even knowing that you were, how to blog. I look forward to more of the magical creativity you share, your wisdom and friendship.

Thank you for stepping into my home. Come back on Jan. 1 to see my latest and probably best piece all year. I am astounded myself!!!!!!! I HAVE THE BURNT FINGERS TO PROVE IT! (from the hot glue gun...)

CHEERS! Anita

Pondside said...

A New Year, like a new page, is full of possibilities. Like you, though I look forward to all the adventures to come, I hope that some things remain as they are - especially friendship!

Cindy said...

Hi Karen, Happy 2013 wishing you all the changes ahead, may we not change what truly makes us happy. beautiful post. hope your holiday season was wonderful.

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -