Brrr it's cold in Boston

My flight from Raleigh to Boston was wonderful.  I was truly amazed at how much snow had fallen in Boston.  Here's a wonderful bit of music to add to the chill in the air.


I was in Wellesley, Massachusetts the other day, and when I saw the icicles on this house, I just had to stop and take some photographs. Yikes, that's allot of ice!
Oh, and there was some very cold weather to prevent the ice from melting.  Causing all kinds of havoc to homeowners in the area.

As you drove down the streets it was a common sight to see men on rooftops trying to shovel the snow so that their roofs didn't collapse.

I had someone come over and remove the snow and ice from above our roof near the skylights.

Both skylights were leaking which caused quite a bit of damage to the ceiling and walls.  My pretty gazebo looks like an iced cupcake.




We had some other damage to our family room ceiling.  Here's the view from the front of our house.

However, the Insurance agent said that we were lucky compared to other damages that he had inspected.  
I am hoping to capture some pretty snow photos over the weekend.

We celebrated Brayden's birthday on the 25th.
Next weekend is Brayden's birthday party, so this week will be filled with lots of planning fun.

Thank you for stopping by and please stay warm.


- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -