Enjoying Two Springs, North and South


 I love Spring, and this season I got to enjoy two Springs.


 One in North Carolina, when I was helping my daughter and her husband relocate to their new home.
 Then when I came home Spring was waiting for me back in Massachusetts.

Of course I was busy peeking over fences, and greeting the robins.
 Whenever I saw white speckled trees along a drive, I stopped to take it all in.
 Down South there is Wisteria hanging like Spring bunting decorating everywhere you look.




I love picket fences, especially when the backdrops are matching white blossoms.





 My Iris are just beginning to take to blooming, so we still have lots of Spring in the air here in the North.


I am so thankful that I got to enjoy two Springs this year.









- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -