A Christmas Bedroom

I have always wanted a Christmas bedroom.  Our bedroom in Massachusetts is the wrong color to add just a bit of Christmas without clashing with the patterns in the room.  A little bit of Nat King Cole is always nice.



The nicest part of living in this doll house in North Carolina is that I can create spaces from scratch.





 I added a pretty wreath to the wall over the bed, some Christmas things, and lots of comfy throws.





 I really love the heights of the ceilings here.  Even though the space is small, the height of the ceilings give the appearance of a larger room.




Partial to  light blue and brown, I added some of my own pillow designs to finish off the look I wanted.
Welcome Day 2 of December...

My daily Christmas countdown artwork is my gift to you, so please take it home.
P.S.  The shabby chic frames that I used in this post are from RomanticLetters on Etsy.







- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -